Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 103

Livestock surfs biggest wave ever....

Here is another t-shirt idea!
This was an idea from Shawn! (and Matthew for the trunks!)
I didn't have enough time so it's just a sketch right now. Needs work.

ALSO....The poll is closed now!
It came to:
23 votes for -- Aye!!                      79%
19 votes for -- COOL!!                   65%
5   votes for -- PANTS!!!                 5%
17 votes for --I LIKE RADISH!!!      58%


Sooooo.....:)
29 votes for t-shirts!
This means....wait for it.....
....
....
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY A T-SHIRT SOON!!
when we decide which designs to do....
Also I'll have to set up a merchandise thingy so I can get your orders.
...
sigh...
I am tired...clock says 1:32am :(
more info tommorow..

ok see ya! :G rin for a stranger today!

No comments:

Post a Comment